Marina Activity Center
Whether you are a guest of the Resort taking advantage of the clubhouse or a renter celebrating a special event, the Marina Activity Center is a beautiful multi-purpose venue surrounded by some of the best views on the Oregon Coast.
Patio Room – Canvas tent on a cement floor with an outdoor feel.
- RV Groups
- Celebration of Life
- Awards Dinner
For more information or if interested in renting the MAC for a private event please contact Diane Bynum at (541) 707-1220 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MAC is for Resort Customers only and is available for their use between the hours of 8:00am and 9:00pm except when reserved for private functions or other scheduled events.
- The MAC entrance doors are coded for security; don’t share this code with anyone.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Age 16 and under must be supervised by an adult.
- Use of personal barbeques is allowed in the designated area only (see camp host for the designated area).
- Interior tables and chairs are not to be moved outside without the prior consent of the Salmon Harbor Manager or appointed representative.
- Keep sound at a moderate level respecting others.
- Dispose of trash in trash containers when leaving. Take major trash i.e. foods to the outside dumpster when leaving.
- Immediately report spills on the carpet or any damage to the facility to the Camp Host.
- Do not leave food and beverages in the refrigerator. If you bring it in, take it out. If you mess it up, clean it up.
- Please NO CRAB is to be stored in the refrigerator.
- The small TV and DVD player are there for Resort customers’ utilization. Please turn them off when not in use.
- No bicycles, roller blades, scooters, skates and skateboards on walkways and patio.
- Cleaning, cooking, cracking and consumption of crab, shellfish or seafood is prohibited in the Marina Activity Center.
- The MAC Propane BBQ grill on the patio is available for Resort customers’ use only. Ensure propane is off after use. Brush off cooking grates after use. Replace cover over grill when finished and only after it has cooled down.
- No inappropriate behavior. The MAC is a family oriented facility.
- Inappropriate behavior by any person will not be tolerated. Inappropriate behavior includes but is not limited to, verbal abuse, vandalism, inappropriate activities, etc. Salmon Harbor Manager or designated representative has the authority to remove any person or persons or close any function that demonstrates this type of behavior.
- Pets are not allowed in the MAC with the exception of trained, certified assisted pets.
- The MAC is a smoke free environment. Smoking is allowed outside only and must be at least 25 fee away from any part of the facility or in the designated smoking area.
- In case of emergencies between the hours of 9:00am and 4:45pm contact the Resort office at 541-271-0287. After hours contact the on-duty Camp Host.